Let us help you find the Right Treatment for all your Gum Problems
Gingivitis is a gum inflammation that precedes periodontitis, the severe form of gum disease. However, gingivitis usually does not really progresses to a much worse form (chronic periodontitis.) Gingivitis usually starts off as an inflammation caused by plaque that leads to bleeding and painful gums. At this stage, gums become irritated but remain unhinged; firm in the sockets. The bone and tissue damage only occurs in the next stage, periodontitis, if gingivitis is left untreated.
Our clinic has all the right equipment and medical staff to help you find the best gum disease treatment
Gum disease can be caused by various factors that include:
- Hormonal changes
- Various diseases, including Cancer, HIV, and diabetes
- Various medications or drugs
- Bad lifestyle choices, such as smoking
- Lack of oral hygiene
- Family history
Symptoms of Gum disease
The most common symptoms of gum disease include:
- Gum bleeding during brushing and flossing
- Tender and swollen gums
- Bad breath
- Deep pockets between teeth and gums
- Receding Gums
- Shifting teeth
- Dental asymmetry
If you suffer from any of the above-mentioned symptoms, it’s time to have a thorough consultation with your dentist. Gum disease treatment can take time, so consult with your dental specialist right away.
Why Choose Us
We are committed to helping you restore your smile.
Our licensed and trained orthodontists understand the advanced corrective techniques that can permanently reduce the outlook for dental flaws to give you symmetrical jaw appearance.
We help you:
- Get a better smile at an affordable price: We offer affordable dental treatments for both children and adults that allow you enhance your look without spending a lot of money.
- Get invisible dental corrections: Invisalign and lingual braces allow invisible dental corrections so you can reap the benefits of teeth correction without sacrificing your look.
- Eliminate future oral issues: Timely dental correction saves you from long-term dental structure issues that can become hard to treat if left untreated. In addition, dental misalignment and deformity can affect the structure of your jaw and face, which can be a constant cause of distress.
- Improve your Self-esteem: The essential dental correction improves your self-esteem and helps you live a confident life. With Invisalign, you can improve your dental structure without having to worry about wearing visible traditional braces.
Our team includes one of Dubai’s top-rated dental surgeons and specialists with years of experience and training under their belt. Our medical staff ensures that all your customer care needs are readily met to give you a comfortable experience before, during and after the procedure.
Contact us today to learn more about our services, or book a consultation with one of our specialists to understand the procedures and their costs.