Get Best Smile Makeover in Dubai
Do you suffer from dental deformity or teeth misalignment?
Braces can be a great way to help you garner a perfect smile. Adult braces are not exactly an accepted idea, mainly because adults feel like that they are no longer eligible for dental correction, or simply because of the fact that braces may damage their self-esteem. We believe that you can always find a way to retain a smile that helps you live a confident life.
We are industry’s renowned dental specialists with a decade of experience under our belt. We understand the aesthetics of a perfect smile.
Let us help you recreate a smile that has the potential to change your life.
Our main services include, but are not limited to:
- Removable orthodontics
- Instant Orthodontics
- Neuromuscular orthodontics
- Tooth-colored braces
We offer the following braces for your teeth alignment needs:
- Traditional Braces
- Ceramic Braces
- Lingual Braces
Why Choose Us
We are committed to helping you restore your smile.
Our licensed and trained orthodontists understand the advanced corrective techniques that can permanently reduce the outlook for dental flaws to give you symmetrical jaw appearance.
We help you:
- Get a better smile at an affordable price: We offer affordable dental treatments for both children and adults that allow you enhance your look without spending a lot of money.
- Get invisible dental corrections: Invisalign and lingual braces allow invisible dental corrections so you can reap the benefits of teeth correction without sacrificing your look.
- Eliminate future oral issues: Timely dental correction saves you from long-term dental structure issues that can become hard to treat if left untreated. In addition, dental misalignment and deformity can affect the structure of your jaw and face, which can be a constant cause of distress.
- Improve your Self-esteem: The essential dental correction improves your self-esteem and helps you live a confident life. With Invisalign, you can improve your dental structure without having to worry about wearing visible traditional braces.
Our Specialists have more than a decade of experience in helping patients find the best possible solution for their misaligned teeth. Our specialists have more than a decade of experience in helping patients find the best possible solution for their misaligned teeth.
Generally, dental implants are the right option for you if you:
- Cannot benefit from alternative treatments, such as dentures
- Have a missing tooth
- Do not have health conditions that might affect the bone healing process
- Want to enhance your tooth structure and dental symmetry
- Have healthy gum tissues to support an implant
- Are willing to go through the process
There are several treatments that aim to restore or redefine the appearance of your teeth and improve the bite. We conduct a thorough examination to understand your teeth and gum health before outlining a solution. We offer braces, veneers, and lumineers to help you utilize a corrective procedure without having to go through surgery.
Contact us today to learn more about our services in this area, or book a consultation with one of our specialists.