Starting the practice of excellent oral hygiene as soon as your child gets their first primary teeth is an important factor for their wellbeing. Here at Hellenic Dental Clinic, our expert team will make sure that your child’s primary teeth are happy, healthy, and free from decay.
Nowadays in a busy schedule people normally forget the fact that good oral hygiene starts from infancy. Our expert team will give you tips on how to keep your child’s teeth healthy and clean. General information on good oral hygiene and techniques will be given as well as more specific information, tailored specifically to your child.
It is the primary teeth which decide how adult teeth will develop and where they will be placed as well as controlling development of the jaw, bones and muscles. Hellenic Dental Clinic would recommend visiting the dentist as soon as the first signs of a tooth appear; your dentist will be able to catch any problems early on, such as abnormalities in their bite or development and dental care is much more affordable when tackled preventatively and at a young age. At Hellenic Dental Clinic, we offer preventative treatments to protect your child’s teeth from cavities, such as pit and fissure sealants and fluoride application; children’s teeth are much softer and decay more easily than adult teeth, and so more care and attention is necessary.
Our Pedodontic specialists offer comprehensive dental health treatments for children that include, but are not limited to:
- Care for tooth cavities
- Early detection and management of oral conditions including ulcers, mucoceles, and pediatric periodontal disease.
- Care and management of dental injuries, including fractured and chipped teeth.
- Infant dental health exams with risk assessment for future dental problems
- Oral health maintenance and preventive dental care including fluoride treatments and regular dental cleaning
- Nutrition recommendations for proper diet
- Habit counseling
- Early assessment of teeth misalignment and treatment for aligning teeth and fixing an improper bite
- Our process begins with a thorough dental consultation where our team discusses your treatment options.
- We examine your child’s dental structure in detail and decide which treatment will be best for you.
- If the current examination makes your child a good candidate, we proceed with the treatment.
Why Choose Us
Our Pediatric specialists offer extensive experience and profound caliber to help your child overcome the most common and inevitable oral problems that may cause future complications. Our clinic is equipped with all the necessary tools and equipment to make Pedodontic treatments accessible. Contact us today to learn more about our services in this area!